Kicked up Cream of Mushroom Soup
I added a few ingredients and came up with this delicious version.
- 10.75 ounce cans campbell's® cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pt
- half and half
- 12 oz
- button mushrooms, quartered
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- dried tarragon
How to Make Kicked up Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1In a 4 quart pot, over medium heat, saute mushrooms in the butter.
- 2Add flour, cook one minute stirring constantly.
- 3Add tarragon, soup, half and half and sherry.
- 4Heat through almost to a boil, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes - DO NOT BOIL.