Italian Meatball Tortellini Soup
Note: I have used grated parmesan and shredded but I prefer the shaved in this soup. Best if you use Italian meatballs too. Enjoy!
12 ozbag frozen italian meatballs, thawed
19 ozbag frozen cheese tortellini, thawed
2 can(s)10.5 oz each cream of mushroom soup
2 box32 oz each chicken broth
1 tspparsley, dried
1 tsporegano, dried
2 clovegarlic, minced
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 1/2 cbaby spinach, fresh
·shaved parmesan cheese, to taste
How to Make Italian Meatball Tortellini Soup
- Put the thawed meatballs in a 6 quart crockpot.
- In a large bowl, mix the other ingredients except the tortellini, baby spinach and parmesan cheese. Don't forget the salt and pepper. Pour the soup mixture over the meatballs. Cover and cook on high for one hour.
- Then add the tortellini, stir well and cook one more hour.
- Add the baby spinach, stir and cook another 15 mins or until wilted. ( do not cook this too long or your tortellini will be mushy)
- To serve: Add a little shaved parmesan in the bottom of your serving bowls. ladle the soup in the bowls and add a little more shaved parmesan cheese on top. Serve and enjoy