Hot Apple Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4apples, Granny Smith
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 clight cream
·whipped cream, unsweetened
How to Make Hot Apple Soup
- Peel, core and quarter apples.
- Combine all ingredients except cream in saucepan and bring to boil; simmer 15 minutes until apples are soft.
- Puree; return to pan; add cream and heat through but don't boil.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- You can even serve this soup for brunch - it's a Fall soup, when apples are a part of the celebration.