Fresh Mushroom Bisque
How to Make Fresh Mushroom Bisque
- 1Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add mushrooms and saute until soft, about 4 minutes.
- 3Add flour and stir for 2 minutes.
- 4Slowly mix in half and half.
- 5Simmer until thickened, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes.
- 6Combine yolk and lemon juice in small bowl.
- 7Gradually whisk in half of soup.
- 8Return to saucepan and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- 9Season generously with salt and pepper. Serves 4.