Easy Potato Soup
5-6 mediumpotatoes, peeled and cubed
1 smallonion, chopped
1 mediumcarrot, sliced
1 mediumcelery stalk, sliced
1 can(s)chicken stock (optional, may use water)
1 tspsalt (to taste)
1/8 tsppepper (to taste)
2 Tbspbutter (optional)
How to Make Easy Potato Soup
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots and celery into 2 quart pan.
- Add chichen broth or water to just almost cover vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on med high heat until vegetables are tender.
- Uncover, add butter and milk and bring back to a simmer.
- Serve hot. May garnish with grated cheese.