Easy Potato Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 conion, diced
4 cpotatoes, diced
1carrot, coarsely grated
1 tspdried dill
2 Tbspchopped parsley
1/4 cinstant potato flakes or potato buds
How to Make Easy Potato Soup
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Saute the onions until golden.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, water, salt, pepper, and dillweed.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes (or longer if you want the potatoes creamy).
- Stir in the milk and parsley and heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Stir in the potato flakes during the last few minutes of cooking.