Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
P.S. It makes people think you were in the kitchen working hard all day long to make this yummy soup. Relax, and enjoy your day, I will never tell how easy this was to make!
- 1 bag(s)
- 30 oz bag of shredded hash browns
- 3 can(s)
- 14 oz cans of chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp
- ground pepper
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese / do not use fat free, it will not melt
How to Make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- 1In the crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT the cream cheese.
- 2Cook for 6 to 8 hours on low heat
- 3About one hour before serving, add the cream cheese (Fat Free cream cheese will NOT melt), and keep heated until thoroughly melted.
- 4Serve with what ever toppings you would like, such as a spoonful of sour cream, some green onions, some bacon bits, or whatever you want to add to make it your special soup!