Curried Coconut Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Curried Coconut Soup
- 1In 2-quart saucepan cook onion and curry powder in water until onion is tender.
- 2Stir in milk, coconut, cloves, and salt; simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- 3Strain mixture through a sieve.
- 4Stir about 1 cup of the hot milk mixture into the egg yolks; return to remaining milk mixture in saucepan.
- 5Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- 6Remove from heat; cover and chill.
- 7Garnish each serving with toasted coconut if desired.