Creamy Potato Soup
2 lbred potatoes, small - quartered
2 stalk(s)celery, diced
1/2onion, small - chopped
4cubes chicken bouillon
1/2 tspcelery salt
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Creamy Potato Soup
- Put everything except cornstarch and milk in a large pot. Bring to a boil,then reduce heat to medium and let simmer until all veggies are tender.
- In the meantime, mix cornstarch with 1 cup of the milk.
- Once veggies are tender, slowly pour in the cornstarch and milk mixture while stirring.
- If it seems too thick, add more milk until it is to the desired consistency.
- Serve hot. Add any toppings you choose.
- Ex: grated cheese, bacon bits, chives, butter, etc.