Creamy Fruit Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 ozeach frozen strawberries, blueberries, peaches, raspberries
2smoked hot pork sausages, sliced
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspcloves, ground
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 csour cream
How to Make Creamy Fruit Soup
- Drain fruit, reserving syrup (cut up large pieces of fruit).
- In 1 1/2 quart saucepan combine reserved syrup, the 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Bring to boiling; reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove stick cinnamon.
- Blend the 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir into saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Blend in sour cream and fruit.
- Stir in milk.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish with strips of lemon peel, if desired.