Creamy Cauliflower Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
29 ozchicken broth
1head cauliflower, torn apart or chopped
3/4 ccelery, chopped
1/2 conion, chopped
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/4 call purpose flour
1/4 tspnutmeg, ground
How to Make Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Heat 1 can broth to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; stir in cauliflower, celery, onion and lemon juice.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes or until tender; do not drain.
- Carefully pour about half the cauliflower mixture in blender; cover and blend until of uniform consistency.
- Repeat with remaining cauliflower mixture; reserve.
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat; stir in flour.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until flour is absorbed; remove from heat.
- Stir in milk and remaining 1 can broth with wire whisk; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in reserved cauliflower mixture, pepper and nutmeg; heat until hot.