Creamy Brocolli Cheese Soup
1 lbvelveeta cheese cubed
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 pkgfrozen chopped broccoli
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 largeonion chopped
1 can(s)evaporated milk
How to Make Creamy Brocolli Cheese Soup
- Spray Crockpot with pam cooking spray. set aside.Use a 4qt. or larger.i used a 3 qt and it was filled to the brim.
- Saute onions in butter until tender,pour into Crockpot.
- Add cubed Cheese, and chopped Brocolli.
- in a medium bowl mix together cans of soup with evaporated milk
- pour over Brocolli and cheese in crock pot, Mix until well blended(it will take some time for the cheese to melt)
- Cook on High for 2 hrs or low for 4 hrs. stirring occaisionally.
- Add pepper and serve.