Creamed Broccoli Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
40 ozbroccoli, frozen
2thinly sliced celery stalks
1 largeonion, thinly sliced
4 cchicken bouillon, boiling and half-strength
1/4 tspcloves, ground
dash(es)hot pepper sauce
1.5 cheavy cream
How to Make Creamed Broccoli Soup
- Put broccoli in a large saucepan with celery and onion.
- Pour in boiling bouillon; bring to a boil and simmer 15-20 minutes until veggies are very soft.
- Blend soup to a puree in electric blender.
- Season soup to taste with cloves, salt and pepper; add lemon juice and a dash of hot pepper sauce.
- Thin to desired consistency with cream; adjust seasonings.
- Reheat very gently, stirring, and being careful not to let the soup boil.