Creamed Broccoli Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 40 oz
- broccoli, frozen
- thinly sliced celery stalks
- 1 large
- onion, thinly sliced
- 4 c
- chicken bouillon, boiling and half-strength
- 1/4 tsp
- cloves, ground
- lemon juice
- hot pepper sauce
- 1.5 c
- heavy cream
How to Make Creamed Broccoli Soup
- 1Put broccoli in a large saucepan with celery and onion.
- 2Pour in boiling bouillon; bring to a boil and simmer 15-20 minutes until veggies are very soft.
- 3Blend soup to a puree in electric blender.
- 4Season soup to taste with cloves, salt and pepper; add lemon juice and a dash of hot pepper sauce.
- 5Thin to desired consistency with cream; adjust seasonings.
- 6Reheat very gently, stirring, and being careful not to let the soup boil.