Cream Of Vidalia Onion Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cchicken stock
1 conion, chopped
1/4 cgreen onions, finely chopped
How to Make Cream Of Vidalia Onion Soup
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in top of double boiler; add flour and mix well.
- Add milk and chicken stock; beat with wire whip to blend together and keep smooth.
- Saute onions in 4 tablespoons of butter, 3 minutes.
- Add to soup mixture and cook 15 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, green onions and cream; stir to blend and serve.