Cream Of Tomato Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2.5 ctomatoes, peeled and diced
1/4 ccelery, diced
1/4 conion, diced
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1 cevaporated milk
1 tspsalt, optional
3 Tbspsour cream
3 tspparsley, fresh minced
How to Make Cream Of Tomato Soup
- In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, celery and onion; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Cool for 10 minutes; pour into a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil; stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add milk; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes; gradually stir in tomato mixture.
- Add salt if desired and pepper; heat through - Top individual servings with sour cream and parsley.