Cream Of Pimento Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozpimientos, diced and undrained
14.5 ozchicken broth, non-fat
1.5 chalf and half
2 tsponion, grated
1/4 tsphot sauce
How to Make Cream Of Pimento Soup
- Place pimientos in container of an electric blender, and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides; set pimiento aside.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth and half and half gradually to flour mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in pimientos, onion, salt, and hot sauce; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.