Cream Of Garlic Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 qtchicken stock
1/2 lbfrench bread, day old
1/2 tspthyme, dried
6 ozheavy cream
How to Make Cream Of Garlic Soup
- Melt the butter in a soup kettle and add onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes over moderate heat.
- Strain a quart of chicken stock into the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the bread slices and add bay leaf and thyme; simmer for 10 minutes longer.
- Put the mixture into a food processor and process to a puree.
- Force through a sieve and add cream.
- Heat through and correct seasoning.