Cream Of Curried Corn Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspcurry powder
2 cchicken stock
2 chalf and half
How to Make Cream Of Curried Corn Soup
- Saute 4 cups of corn kernels and a chopped onion in 2 tablespoons butter, stirring frequently, until corn is tender and onion is translucent.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste) salt and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups chicken stock and 2 cups half and half and cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- Process in batches in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Garnish with popcorn, if desired