Cream Of Broccoli Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cchopped onion
1celery rib, chopped
2 cbeef bouillon
3/4 clight cream
2 Tbspchopped scallions
How to Make Cream Of Broccoli Soup
- Melt butter in saucepan; add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- Wash and trim broccoli; cut into small pieces.
- In a large saucepan, add broccoli and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil; cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in onion and celery.
- Puree 2-3 batches in blender or food processor.
- Return to saucepan, add cream and cook 2 minutes until thickened.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.