Cold Zucchini Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cchicken broth
1 tspmarjoram, dried
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1 cheavy cream
How to Make Cold Zucchini Soup
- Trim, wash and slice zucchini.
- Put in saucepan with broth and marjoram. cook until tender (about 20 minutes).
- Puree through a food mill or in a blender.
- Melt the butter or margarine and add flour to make a creamery mixture; cook, stirring 2 or 3 minutes, and remove from the heat then cool slightly.
- Heat milk until it comes to a boil.
- Add the milk to the cooled butter mixture; return to heat and cook, stirring for 15 minutes or until flour taste is gone.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add to pureed zucchini and chill thoroughly.
- Stir cream into chilled soup before serving, then garnish with parsley.