Chilled Zucchini-Basil Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cchicken broth
1 Tbspbasil, fresh chopped
1garlic clove, thinly sliced
2 Tbsplemon juice
tsphot pepper sauce
How to Make Chilled Zucchini-Basil Soup
- In 3-quart saucepan combine chicken broth, zucchini, onions, basil and garlic; bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender; cool.
- In blender or food processor container place zucchini mixture, half at a time; process until smooth.
- Pour into large bowl; stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Cover; chill several hours or overnight.