Broccoli Apple Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspolive oil
2 cbroccoli, fresh stalks, peeled and diced
3/4 tspdried thyme, crushed
1 conion, thinly sliced
1 cred apple, cooking-type, peeled and diced
1/2 ccelery ribs, diced
4 cchicken stock, light
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1/4 cyogurt, low-fat, plain
2 Tbspparsley, minced
How to Make Broccoli Apple Soup
- Heat oil in large pot with lid; Add broccoli, thyme, onion, apple and celery.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and pepper; Cook 30 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Puree 1 cup at a time in blender or food processor.
- Serve hot or chilled, garnished with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkling of minced parsley - Makes 5 1/2 cups.