Ezee Asparagus Soup
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
How to Make Ezee Asparagus Soup
- Cut the tips off the asparagus 1 1/2 inches from
the top and wash thoroughly.
- Take the tips and cover in a pot with boiling
water, cook until they are tender.
- Set the tips aside.
- Use the same water and cook the rest of the asparagus the same way.
- When cooked the water can be poured out and the asparagus grated and added to the milk.
- Melt the butter and mix with it the flour, salt and pepper.
- Then add the asparagus.
- Stir continually and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes. At this point the soup can be pureed. Be careful. (optional)
- Add the tips and serve.