Ezee Asparagus Soup
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
How to Make Ezee Asparagus Soup
- 1Cut the tips off the asparagus 1 1/2 inches from
the top and wash thoroughly.
- 2Take the tips and cover in a pot with boiling
water, cook until they are tender.
- 3Set the tips aside.
- 4Use the same water and cook the rest of the asparagus the same way.
- 5When cooked the water can be poured out and the asparagus grated and added to the milk.
- 6Melt the butter and mix with it the flour, salt and pepper.
- 7Then add the asparagus.
- 8Stir continually and bring to a boil.
- 9Boil for 5 minutes. At this point the soup can be pureed. Be careful. (optional)
- 10Add the tips and serve.