Asparagus & Red Pepper Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbasparagus, trimmed, cut into 1" pieces
2 cvegetable broth
1roasted red pepper, diced
1 can(s)evaporated skim milk
·pepper to taste
How to Make Asparagus & Red Pepper Soup
- Place asparagus and broth into 4 quart pan and simmer for 15 minutes, until tender.
- Puree asparagus broth in blender.
- Take out some pieces for a chunkier consistency if you wish.
- Put puree back in pan and add red pepper, any reserved asparagus, black pepper, and can of milk.
- Heat until thickened to your liking.
- NOTE: You can add some thickener (flour, cornstarch) to hasten the process.