Asparagus & Red Pepper Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 lb
- asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 c
- vegetable broth
- roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated skim milk
- pepper to taste
How to Make Asparagus & Red Pepper Soup
- 1Place asparagus and broth into 4 quart pan and simmer for 15 minutes, until tender.
- 2Puree asparagus broth in blender.
- 3Take out some pieces for a chunkier consistency if you wish.
- 4Put puree back in pan and add red pepper, any reserved asparagus, black pepper, and can of milk.
- 5Heat until thickened to your liking.
- 6NOTE: You can add some thickener (flour, cornstarch) to hasten the process.