Amazing & Easy Potato Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 bag(s)(32 ounces) southern style, frozen hash browns (the cubed ones)
30 ozchicken broth ( i used a carton)
1 can(s)cream of potato soup
1/2 cchopped onion (i use the frozen)
1 pkgcubed ham
1 pkgcream cheese, cubed
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make Amazing & Easy Potato Soup
- Sautee onions and ham in a little butter (or whatever you like)
- Add the package of hash brown potatoes
- Add the chicken broth and cream of potato soup
- Add the cubed cream cheese
- Add black pepper. We like pepper so I tend to add more. Use less if you are not crazy about pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Possible garnishes: grated cheese, minced green onions, bacon bits.