Amazing & Easy Potato Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- (32 ounces) southern style, frozen hash browns (the cubed ones)
- 30 oz
- chicken broth ( i used a carton)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of potato soup
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion (i use the frozen)
- 1 pkg
- cubed ham
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Amazing & Easy Potato Soup
- 1Sautee onions and ham in a little butter (or whatever you like)
- 2Add the package of hash brown potatoes
- 3Add the chicken broth and cream of potato soup
- 4Add the cubed cream cheese
- 5Add black pepper. We like pepper so I tend to add more. Use less if you are not crazy about pepper.
- 6Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- 7Possible garnishes: grated cheese, minced green onions, bacon bits.