Sausage Broccoli Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)whole kernel corn
1/2 lbpolish sausage
2celery stalks, sliced
1red pepper, chopped
1 lbnew red potatoes, peeled, cubed
28 ozchicken broth
1 lbbroccoli, chopped
2 can(s)cream of broccoli soup
How to Make Sausage Broccoli Chowder
- Drain corn, reserve liquid.
- In dutch oven, over med heat, brown sausage, remove/drain.
- In drippings saute celery, onion, red pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add corn liquid, potatoes, broth and bring to a boil, simmering for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, simmer.
- Blend soup with cream, stir into soup, do not boil.
- Serve with fresh bread and butter.