Michael's Shrimp & Corn Chowder
- 2 c
- med. size, cooked, veined and cleaned frozen shrimp
- 2 pkg
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- 16 oz whole corn
- 2 can(s)
- cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- soup can's, milk
- 1 tsp
- 1 clove
- fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- chopped green onions
How to Make Michael's Shrimp & Corn Chowder
- 1Saute' onion, with garlic in butter until tender.
- 2Mix in soup, cream cheese, milk and corn. Stir until cream cheese is melted.
- 3Bring soup to a boil. cover and simmer 10 minutes, stir frequently.
- 4Drain frozen Shrimp. Add Shrimp during the last few minutes.
- 5Serve Chowder with Green Onion as garnish.