Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
How to Make Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
- Bring one can chicken broth to a boil. Add frozen potatoes and bring back to a slow boil.
- Combine 1/2 of the remaining can broth (at room temperature) in an airtight container with both packages gravy mix. (I use a jar) Shake until mix is completely dissolved. (Reserve remaining broth for later).
- Add gravy mix to potatoes. Add all cans corn (cream and mexicorn). Reduce heat and simmer for about an hour stirring frequently or pour into crockpot and cook on low for a couple of hours.
- I like mine thick and creamy. If you desire a thinner chowder, add the remaining broth slowly until you reach your desired thickness.
- Great topped with copped green onions, bacon bits, shredded cheddar cheese
That's it. Your done. Enjoy!