Easy Crab Corn Chowder
My sisters and I whip this up in a hurry on a rainy night. It's fast and easy and you have all the ingredients in your cubboard.
Is it the best? No but it is very good ;-)
Some like potatos and red pepper in their chowder, go ahead and add it, but I like my chowder sweet, creamy and corny.
- one whole cube of irish butter salted melt slow
- one huge white onion diced sweat with butter
- 4 celery stalks diced sweat with onions and butter
- 4 cans of cream of corn
- 2 cans of sweet corn kernals
- 4 cans of lump crab meat
- tablespoon of flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- tablespoon of sugar
- two cups of whipping cream
EASY CRAB CORN CHOWDER
How to Make Easy Crab Corn Chowder
- 1It all cooks in an a 1/2 hour to 1 hour and tastes even better the next day. It all mixes together just remember to sweat the onions and celery first slow.
- 2I serve this with garlic bread or those huge footlong soft dinner bread rolls with butter