★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbwhite fish fillets
4 ozbacon, diced
1onion, peeled and diced
1 lbpotatoes, peeled and diced
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Crock Pot Seafood Chowder
- heat the slow cooker to low while you are preparing the ingredients.
- fry the bacon bits in a pan until the fat runs, then add the potatoes and fry for 5 minutes or so until begining to soften. add the onions and fry another 5 minutes, add a little oil if necessary.
- transfer these to the crock pot.
- cut the fish into chunks, add them to the pot with the rest of the ingredients.
- cook on low for 5 hours. serve with crusty bread for a hearty seafood chowder.