Creamy Loaded Potato Chowder
- 2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- carrots, grated or diced
- 1/2 c
- tubs knorr® homestyle concentrated chicken stock, disolved in 1 1/2 cup hot milk
- sm to med red potatoes, washed & unpealed
- 3 c
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 16 oz
- bag frozen corn, thawed
- 6oz pkg
- real bacon crumbles
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Creamy Loaded Potato Chowder
- 1Dice potatoes into small bite sized cubes, set aside.
- 2In a large pot, over med heat, melt both sticks of butter. Add garlic, onion & carrots. Saute 5-7 min, until tender.
Wisk in flour, cook another 2 minutes stirring constantly until well blended.
- 3Slowly add hot milk with disolved chicken stock, stirring until blended.
- 6When potatoes are fork-tender, add corn & bacon mixture, and 2 cups heavy cream.
Reduce heat to low, continue heating, stirring often for another 10 min.
- 7Top individual bowls with shredded cheese.