Creamy Clam Chowder Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 conion, finely chopped
1 ccelery, finely chopped
3 can(s)(6-1/2 oz) minced clams
3/4 cbutter beans
1 Tbspwine vinegar
2 cpotatoes, finely chopped
How to Make Creamy Clam Chowder Soup
- Place all veggies in medium saucepan. Drain juice from clams and pour clams over veggies.
- Add enough water to barely cover veggies and simmer. Cook over medium heat until potatoes are fork tender. (About 20 minutes)
- In meantime, melt butter. Add flour and blend. Cook one or two minutes over medium heat so that flour doesn't taste raw.
- Add half-and-half and milk. Cook and stir until smooth and creamy. Use whisk to blend. Continue stirring until soup is thickened.
- Add vegetables and clams (water too!) to the soup. Add seasonings to taste. Lastly add vinegar.
- Heat thoroughly and enjoy!