★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 lbbacon (chopped)
1/2 cchopped onions
1/2 tspdried thyme leaves
1- 15.25 can(s)whole kernel corn ( undrained)
1-14.5oz can(s)can chicken broth
1-14.5oz can(s)diced tomatoes with green chilies (mild) undrained
1-101/4oz can(s)condiesed cheddar cheese soup
How to Make Corn and Potato Chowder
- In large sauce pan, over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp, remove to paper towel. Drain off excess drippings.
- Add onions and thyme to pan, cook until onions are soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crisp bacon on top and serve.
- This will be a little spicy. But if you like it a little hotter add the original diced tomatoes with green chilies instead.