Cheesey Broccoli & ham corn chowder
- 10 oz
- package frozen broccoli w/cheese sauce
- 12 oz
- can of mexicorn with red and green peppers
- 1 1/2 c
- diced ham
- 1 c
- 2 % milk
- 1 c
- half n half
- 1 medium
- potato, peeled and diced
- black pepper
- 1 slice
- 1/2 thick of velveeta cheese, diced
How to Make Cheesey Broccoli & ham corn chowder
- 1Put frozen broccoli w/cheese in a micro safe bowl and cook for 3 minutes.
Dump into a large sauce pan along with contents of the mexicorn, potato, ham and 1 cup 2% milk.
- 2Heat till it starts to boil, stirring several times so it doesn't stick. Turn it down to simmer till broccoli and potatoes are cooked to your liking. Then put the velveeta cheese in and stir until dissolved. Add the 1 cup of Half n half.
- 3Bring the chowder back up to almost boiling and then serve with favorite crackers or fresh baked bread.