1 1/2 cchicken broth
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
1 cfinely chopped celery
1 cshredded carrot
2 cchopped cauliflower
1 cchopped ham
1 camerican cheese
·salt and pepper
How to Make Cauliflower Chowder
- Peel, chop and boil potatoes and set aside.
- Simmer all veggies and ham (except potatoes) in chickien broth* for 15 minutes.
- In quart jar add flour and milk...shake well.
- Add milk and flour mixture to broth slowly. Mix until bubbly.
- Add butter, cheese**, & potatoes. Mix on low until cheese melts. Serve
- *you can use homemade chicken broth, or store bought or boullion cubes - if using boullin cubes it is 1 1/2 boullion cubes per cup of water.
**use a melting cheese - I find velveeta works the best.