Broccoli Corn Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumleeks, white parts, sliced
1 mediumonion, coarsely chopped
2 largepotatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2" chunks
2stalks broccoli, cut into florets
1 ccorn, fresh or frozen
5 cvegetable stock
1/4 csprigs fresh parsley
How to Make Broccoli Corn Chowder
- Melt the butter in a pressure cooker; saute the leeks and onions, stirring frequently, until the onion is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes, broccoli, corn, stock, salt and half the parsley; lock the lid in place and over high heat bring to high pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the pressure with a quick release method. Remove the lid, tilting it away from you to allow any excess steam to escape.
- Stir in the remaining parsley and milk.
- Adjust seasonings before serving.