Broccoli Corn Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 medium
- leeks, white parts, sliced
- 1 medium
- onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 large
- potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2" chunks
- stalks broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 c
- corn, fresh or frozen
- 5 c
- vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- sprigs fresh parsley
- 1/2 c
How to Make Broccoli Corn Chowder
- 1Melt the butter in a pressure cooker; saute the leeks and onions, stirring frequently, until the onion is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- 2Stir in the potatoes, broccoli, corn, stock, salt and half the parsley; lock the lid in place and over high heat bring to high pressure.
- 3Adjust heat to maintain high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Reduce the pressure with a quick release method. Remove the lid, tilting it away from you to allow any excess steam to escape.
- 5Stir in the remaining parsley and milk.
- 6Adjust seasonings before serving.