How to Make Bacon Corn And Potato Chowder
- 1Wash the potatoes and pierce with a fork, cook the potatoes in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- 2Once the potatoes have cooled, peel them, mash one and dice the other.
- 3In a frying pan cook the bacon slices until crisp and remove to drain on paper towels.
- 4Saute the diced potato, celery, corn and onion for 5-7 minutes until soft, set aside.
- 5In a large pot add the milk, mashed potato, salt,pepper and crushed pepper, stir to combine.
- 6Next, add the vegetables and bacon to the mixture and cook over medium-low heat for an additional 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.