By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 conions, sliced
1 ccarrots, sliced
1 smallpotato, cubed
1 cchicken broth, defatted
2 cevaporated milk
1 ccorn kernels, frozen
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make A-Maize-Ing Chowder
- In medium saucepan, combine onions, carrots and potato with chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Puree then add milk and corn; heat without boiling, to serving temperature.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.