White Chili From the Skyway Restaurant Custer, SD -- My Renditition
- 2 can(s)
- Northern Beans 15 oz. with liquid
- 1 can(s)
- White Whole Kernel Corn or Shoepeg 15 oz. with liquid
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- 1/2 medium
- Onion diced fine
- 2 to 4 slice
- Jalapeno peppers diced fine
- 1 c
- Cooked Chicken Breast diced to size of beans
- 2 dash(es)
- Tobasco Green Pepper Sauce or to taste.
- 2 or 3 dash(es)
- Salt and Pepper or White Pepper to taste
How to Make White Chili From the Skyway Restaurant Custer, SD -- My Renditition
- 1Saute Chicken Breast in oil and butter until cooked. Then dice small to size of beans.
- 2In large saucepan add all ingredients except Chicken and Onion.
- 3In microwave bowl cook diced onions in 1 tablespoon butter for 1 /12 minutes on high. Add to Saucepan.
- 4Low simmer alll for 35 to 45 minutes.
- 5Serve with shreaded Montery Jack Cheese and crumpled Tortilla Chips if you desire. Also great with a couple of slices of cornbread, my favorite accompaniment.
- 6Add Salt, Pepper and additional heat to taste. I make mine mild and let guests add heat of their choice.