4 lbvenison, cubed
3 Tbspbacon grease
5 Tbspfresh ground cumin
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
2jalapenos, seeded, chopped
3 Tbspsoy sauce
8 ozcan tomato sauce
2 cstewed tomatoes
2 Tbspmasa harina
2beef bullion cubes
How to Make Venison Chili
- Brown meat in bacon grease.
- Saute the onions, chopped jalapenos and the bell peppers in the bacon grease until the onions start to become transparent.
- Add the meat, seasonings, except for 1 tablespoon of cumin and the onions/peppers to the pot.
- Allow to boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium then add the bullion cubes, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Stir occasionally while continuing to cook for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour.