- 1/2 medium
- red bell pepper
- green bell pepper
- can pinto beans in chili sauce
- can black beans with jalapenos
- 8oz cans of tomatoe sauce
- can of rotel original
- bay leaf
- package carol shelby's chili fixins
- package white and yellow frozen corn (like pict sweet
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1-2 clove
- minced garlic
- fire foasted chopped green chilis
How to Make Turbo-charged Chili
- 1Cook hamburger with chopped onion, minced garlic clove , chopped red bell pepper, and chopped green bell pepper, and the salt from the Carol Shelby's package. When onions are translucent and the peppers are beginning to soften, and the Chili seasoning from the Carol Shelby's package. When the beef is completely browned through, add the masa flour from Carol's package.
- 2Add the canned beans, the canned tomato sauce and the Rotel. Stir to blend ingredients, add 1 bay leaf if you like.
- 3Add one to two chopped hatch Chili's (roasted). I use fresh. Lower heat to simmer, and cook for at least an hour to blend the flavors.