1For the smoked chicken:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use a roasting pan that has a rack and a lid. Mix chicken stock, liquid smoke and 2 teaspoons smoked salt in the bottom of the pan.
2. Place the rack in the pan, then put the prepped chicken on top of it. Season the chicken with more smoked salt and pepper, close the lid turn the oven down to 325 and cooked for 2 hours.
3. Allow the chicken to cool for about 20 minutes, then pull into one-inch chunks using two forks or by hand. Set aside.
2For the chili:
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a soup pot on medium heat. Add the onions, poblano peppers, red peppers, jalapeño peppers, and season with 1 teaspoon of the smoked salt. Sauté for 6 minutes. Mix in the garlic and sauté for 1 more mine. Add in all the spices along with the other teaspoon of smoked salt, and let cook for another minute.
2. Mix in the cilantro, beans, tomatoes, and stock then bring up to a boil.
3. Turn down to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Gently fold in the pulled smoked chicken and simmer without stirring for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit 10 minutes. Serve warm with chopped cilantro, diced green onions, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese and sour cream.