- 1 lb
- ground round
- onion chopped
- 2 large
- cans of tomatoe sauce
- can of rotel ( i prefer mild)
- 2 can(s)
- chili beans
- chili seasoning packet
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- water ( i measure using my large tomatoe sauce can)
How to Make Nonnas Chili
- 1Brown ground round and chopped onion in skillet. While this is being done fill crock pot with all other ingrediants stirring well.
- 2Drain meat of any grease, and add to crock pot stir cover and let cook! This can be done in a large pot on the stove if desired for quicker serving. Everything is done just simmer to blend all the flavors. I do it in the crock pot on high for about an hour and turn down to low for a few more hrs, stirring every so often.
- 3I like to have frito chips, grated sharp cheddar cheese and sour cream to top my bowl off.