No Bean chili with beans..
- 3 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 large
- yellow onion chopped
- 2 tsp
- chopped garlic ( i use dried on this)
- 2 pkg
- chili seasonin (your favorite)
- 3 can(s)
- chili beans blended ( i use a small food processor)
- 3 can(s)
- chopped tomatos blended ( use a small food processor)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 dash(es)
How to Make No Bean chili with beans..
- 1in a large stock pot, begin to brown ground chuck, add large chopped onion and garlic. Brown completely.
- 2while meat is browning take the cans of beans and tomatoes and blend them. I put these in a large bowl until i am ready for them.
- 3Once meat is browned drain fat, add the chili seasoning, salt, pepper, and accent. stir together.
- 4Slowly begin adding the beans and tomato mixture. stiring continuely, once it is all added taste, You may want to add some more salt or pepper. I sometimes even add more garlic, stir again turn heat to low and allow to simmer for at least an hour. The longer that it cooks the better the taste will be.. so you may want to let this cook a bit then taste it to check the seasoning. I cook this in the morning to have it for dinner. It just cooks all day. You just have to remember to stir it so it dont stick on ya. :-)