*You can use two large cans of chicken if you want to save time.
- 4 can(s)
- great northern beans
- 2 can(s)
- 1 can(s)
- 1 box
- zatarain's dirty rice; prepared
- chicken breasts; cooked and shredded*
- 16 oz
- container sour cream
- 3 1/2 can(s)
- 1 pkg
- white chili seasoning
How to Make Lulu's Soup
- 1Prepare rice as directed on box. Set aside.
- 2In a large pot, combine water, chicken, beans, seasoning, corn, and Rotel. Bring to a boil and then turn heat to low. Let simmer for 20 to 45 minutes.
- 3Stir in prepared rice and sour cream until blended.
Serve with shredded cheese, cilantro, tortilla chips, and diced avocado if you prefer.