Low-fat Healthy Chili in Crockpot1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef stew meat, trimmed
6 oztomato paste
1 cchopped onion
2bell peppers, diced
2garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbspchili powder
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tsporegano, crushed
How to Make Low-fat Healthy Chili in Crockpot
- Trim the beef of all visible fat.
- Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place meat in crockpot and stir in tomato paste to completely coat meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- DO NOT add any additional liquid.
- Cover and cook for 12 hours on low heat.
- When done, you can skim the fat from surface and discard.