Low-fat Healthy Chili in Crockpot1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- beef stew meat, trimmed
- 6 oz
- tomato paste
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- bell peppers, diced
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano, crushed
How to Make Low-fat Healthy Chili in Crockpot
- 1Trim the beef of all visible fat.
- 2Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 3Place meat in crockpot and stir in tomato paste to completely coat meat.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- 5DO NOT add any additional liquid.
- 6Cover and cook for 12 hours on low heat.
- 7When done, you can skim the fat from surface and discard.