- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- 2 c
- medium sized pasta shapes, uncooked
- 1 can(s)
- kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1/3 c
- grated parnesan cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
How to Make Italian Chili
- 1In a large saucepan, brown gound beef; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce, water, pasta, beans, onions, 1/4 cup of the cheese and the chili powder; stir.
- 2Cover; cook on medium heat 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese just before serving.