* Heather Marie's Crockpot Chili *
1 lbground beef or chuck
1 can(s)black beans 14 oz.
1 can(s)kidney beans 14 oz.
1 can(s)tomato sauce 32 oz.
1 can(s)diced tomatoes 14 oz.
1small onion, diced
1 pkgchili seasoning
1 can(s)green chiles 4 oz.
·shredded cheddar cheese
·sour cream (optional)
How to Make * Heather Marie's Crockpot Chili *
- Brown ground beef or chuck until no longer pink.
- Rinse and drain beans. Do not drain tomatoes or chiles.
- Add beef or chuck to crockpot along with other ingredients. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. When serving, add cheddar cheese on top along with sour cream.