Green Chilies Enchilada Casserole
1 pkgof 12 corn tortillas
1 can(s)mushroom soup
1 smallyellow onion diced
1 smallcan diced green chilies
·salt and pepper to taste
2 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 csour cream
How to Make Green Chilies Enchilada Casserole
- pre-heat oven 350 degrees
- mix mushroom soup, diced onions,sour cream, and 1/2 can of milk in a large bowl. salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 cup cheddar shredds to mixture.
- slice tortillas in half, then slice into strips.
- mix tortilla strips gentally into the mixture.
- spray medium casserole dish with pam. spoon mixture half way from top with mixture. Sprinkle half of remaining cheese over top. Spoon the rest of mixture into dish and the top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and lightly golden brown.