Green Chili Chicken and Rice
This is for a fairly large recipe
- 2-3 lg can(s)
- chicken broth
- 2-3 c
- minute rice instant
- 1 lg bag
- sliced carrots
- 3-4 large
- celery stalks chopped
- 2-3 lb
- chicken-cooked and shreaded
- chopped green chilis-to taste and season depending on how spicy you like it
How to Make Green Chili Chicken and Rice
- 1Cook chicken and shred.
- 2In large stew pot, pour in chicken broth, chicken, carrots celery and green chili.
- 3Simmer until carrots and celery are tender then add chicken and rice.
- 4Simmer until rice is ready. The rice should NOT absorb all the broth. This is a soup. If need be, add more broth.